“Best in Simpson Bay Area”
Review of Fusion Restaurant - CLOSED

Fusion Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: While St. Maarten/ St. Martin French, Creole, Italian, Japanese, Thai, Chinese, Indian, and other restaurants share with you their vertical specialties, at Fusion we take the best flavors from a world of cherished ingredients to bring you a spectrum of flavors like nothing you've ever experienced in a single restaurant.
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Had the lobster and steak. Very well prepared and presented. Menu very impressive. Staff easy to work with an adjust. even got butter with the lobster. After going here I find no need to travel to Grand Case for dinner any more. This will be my go to restaurant in St. Maarten. Very enjoyable evening.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

If I could summarize my experience in one word it would be the above subject header.
First, it was highly recommended so we made it our dinner of our trip.
Second the food was not cooked to order.
Third, the server added his tip to our bill under tax, my bet is so that he could get more from me.
I barely ate my dinner. We brought it back to the house and washed it off and recooked for breakfast.
My advice, avoid it like the plague.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Friendly staff, the food was just ok, the miso shooters were cute but not to be raved about. The duck was ok.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Our first time dining here will not be the last. We were looking for someplace with a variety of appetizers as we were hungry but not famished. Fusion is tucked away behind an Italian restaurant but easy to locate as it is right beside the cinema. We were seated promptly and our order was taken after the wait staff had showed us the specials. All of our choices came from the appetizer side with my wife choosing the tuna tartare and me the 5 onion soup. We also settled on the pu pu platter for 2 which includes samples of their hot appetizers. Small miso soup shooters arrived along with some bread and a garlic parmesan dip right after our drinks had been served. Thhe oup was nice and the dip went well with their light baguette. The soup and tartare came and quickly disappeared. Both dishes had an asian flare with pineapple and a siracha mayo with the tuna and what seemed like 5 spice with the soup. The pu pu platter was also a hit with tender satay, tempura shrimp, bacon wrapped scallops, spring rolls and crab cakes. The servivpce was excellent and all of the food was well presented. This restaurant stands above most of the restaurants. We have tried on the Dutch side.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We are epicurians, and have discovered fusion after our 4th trip to the island, we mainly go for the food and used to go to grand case all the time, but not anymore. The restaurant is stylish and Omar was so funny we had a great time! Now for the food, everything we had was a delight, very different and tastefull. I had the tuna wasabi which is one of the best I had!! The seafood pasta was WOW.. We will definitly be back!