“janet”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fusion Restaurant - CLOSED

Fusion Restaurant
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: While St. Maarten/ St. Martin French, Creole, Italian, Japanese, Thai, Chinese, Indian, and other restaurants share with you their vertical specialties, at Fusion we take the best flavors from a world of cherished ingredients to bring you a spectrum of flavors like nothing you've ever experienced in a single restaurant.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten-St. Martin
“janet”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

food was fantastic to say the least. everyone should try this restaurant. service was great and very nice atmosphere! tucked away behind izzy italian restaurant. easy parking and safe!!

Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Absolutely Amazing!!!!!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

This was the best meal we had while on St Maarten. We found it after eating at Izi Itslian restaurant. What a find! I had the special Parmesan grouper and it was delicious. My appetizer was bacon wrapped scallops. Those were the best scallops I've ever had. My husband raved about the teriyaki flank steak he had. The presentation is an experience in itself. The service was fantastic. The chef came to our table and we let her know it was our best meal on the island.This is a restaurant that you shouldn't miss! So glad we stumbled upon it.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

What a surprise to find a restaurant of this quality. The food the ambiance and the staff make this a restaurant a must. The menu is outstanding I had Mahi Mahi with Ginger Sauce and wasabi mashed potato's, done to perfection. Go early the parking lot fills up pretty quick I am looking forward to my next visit to St. Maarten.

Chester, New York, United States
“Amazing”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Every year on out trip to St. Maarten we like to find a new place. The food was amazing, beautifully presented. The staff very friendly and attentive. Looking forward already to next year and going back for an amazing meal. If you haven't tried it yet, what are you waiting for. Best meal we had all week!!!!

Longview, Washington
“Outstanding food. Good waitress. Good atmosphere”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I went there for dinner. I had the seafood linguini. It was superb. Full of shrimp, large scallops, lobster, clams and mussels. I had it in the white wine sauce. It was $29.00 and worth every penny. It was large and I could to finish it all!. My wife had the Grouper. She said it was one of the best fish dinners ever. We also had the caprese salad and it was perfect. They also gave us a buy one get one half off coupon. Ask if they have that special going before you enter. It is located near the cinema.