“Outstanding food. Good waitress. Good atmosphere”
Review of Fusion Restaurant - CLOSED

Fusion Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: While St. Maarten/ St. Martin French, Creole, Italian, Japanese, Thai, Chinese, Indian, and other restaurants share with you their vertical specialties, at Fusion we take the best flavors from a world of cherished ingredients to bring you a spectrum of flavors like nothing you've ever experienced in a single restaurant.
Longview, Washington
“Outstanding food. Good waitress. Good atmosphere”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I went there for dinner. I had the seafood linguini. It was superb. Full of shrimp, large scallops, lobster, clams and mussels. I had it in the white wine sauce. It was $29.00 and worth every penny. It was large and I could to finish it all!. My wife had the Grouper. She said it was one of the best fish dinners ever. We also had the caprese salad and it was perfect. They also gave us a buy one get one half off coupon. Ask if they have that special going before you enter. It is located near the cinema.

• Visited May 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“It doesn't get much better”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

GREAT service, GREAT staff and AWESOME atmosphere!!! I intentionally used all caps. This place is not to miss if you happen to be in St. Maarten. The Mahi is out of sight! Can't remember what the others at the table had but we all raved.

• Visited March 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“Hidden Treasure in Simpson Bay”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our once a month favorite. Diverse menu with daily specials. My husband always has the arrugula salad with nuts and dried fruit and the tuna tartar with mango. I try something different everytime. The staff is polite and knowledgeable, ready to make suggestions as the menu has so much to offer. Last trip I had the filet Mignon with Shitake Mushroom sauce. Excellent quality meat, served with sauteed baby Bok Choy with some chili to heat it up...was superb. Good wine selection by the glass and nice dessert menu too. Really good value and quality. We keep returning. Parking lot right in front too !

• Visited April 2013
Chicago
“By pass Izi's. and go to Fusion”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Great food. Nice ambience. Service was excellent. Had a very enjoyable meal at Fusion.
Fusion gets our vote!

• Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“Fusion Get's My Vote!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have been to St. Maarten at least six times in past ten years. Have been to all the popular restaurants, such as Chesterfield's and Antoines, which are both very good. Our last nite of a ten day stay we decided to try Fusion. Lovely decor inside, service was excellent and the food to die for. It was the only restaurant on the island that was able to serve a Mojito, besides Lotterie Farm, and what a mojito. Fresh raspberries and mint, unlike across the street at Jimbo's, where while you wait 1 1/2 hours for your food to appear you can sip on drinks that are like tastless snow cones, all whipped ice and nothing else.
Fusion's tempura shrimp and tuna/mango appetizers were pure heaven. We all had different fishes dishes, all served in wonderful sauces. For dessert, creme brulle and apple tart were excellent. I wish we had found Fusion earlier, as I would have ate their several nites. Don't be afraid to go if you think you don't like Thai. If you want your meals prepared with fresh ingredients by a talented chef who trained at Johnson and Wales Culinary Institute in Rhode Island, who took the time to come out and greet us, this is your place. No other restaurant like it on the Dutch side.

• Visited March 2013