We stayed 2 nights before flying out of the airport. Restaurants are all walkable, grocery 1 block walk, and Simpson Bay beach with beautiful sand is right across the street. Not a crowded beach and I had it all to myself for a while! Susan and Diane will help you with any questions on the area. We had a very comfortable studio room decorated with antiques, kitchen, a deck and great view of the Simpson Lagoon's beautiful yachts. Some are 2 bedrm, with yacht basin view or other rooms look across the road to the beach and the sunset. Renovation going on to add a lovely bakery in front, but did not interfere with the room accommodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short ride from the airport, we have it all! Beautifully furnished and fully equipped condos for long-term, short-term or just one night stays! We are home to the famous French restaurant, The Taste Factory! Their pastries, croissants, salads, sandwiches and entrees are unsurpassed anywhere in the Caribbean! We also have dinghy tie up from our own marina where you can view some of the most magnificent mega yachts in the world!! Just across from us is a fabulous beach where you can swim all day and enjoy the live entertainment at night! Nearby are casinos, fitness centers, nightclubs, and other fine restaurants. You don't even need to rent a car because everything is within walking distance. Come, relax and enjoy all that the Caribbean has to offer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Liberty Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hotel Simpson Bay
- Liberty Inn St. Maarten-St. Martin/Simpson Bay