“excelent dive master team” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Discover Scuba Diving in Simpson Bay
Ranked #2 of 39 Tours in Simpson Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: At Ocean Explorers we believe that who you dive with is as important as the diving itself… Small groups, personalized attention and a relaxed atmosphere are what we offer on a daily basis. From outstanding reefs to fantastic wrecks, our waters are warm and inviting and the marine life abundant and friendly. Our Caribbean dive shop is located under the waving palms by this tranquil Kim Sha beach on the beautiful Caribbean island St. Maarten.
Simpson Bay, St. Maarten-St. Martin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excelent dive master team”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

last july i dive with a good team ( denny,jonathan,hanna,bruno,alvaro,jeremi) they were so attentions with any help you need
the owners jeff and lu are also great persons the spots that jeff show to us were amazing
that my second dive with ocean explorer at simpson bay st maarten and i intend to come back next year

1 Thank dive2013

New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best diving on the island!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is a great dive shop. They are the most attentive outfit we've ever gone diving with. They prepare your gear, move it to the boat, and are very attentive during the actual dive. Jef is also a great photographer. We were diving with a former dive master who lives in St. Maarten who said that Ocean Explorers is the ONLY dive shop she will dive with on the island- that's a huge vote of confidence. My 15 year old son got certified through this center, and he had such a great experience that he can't wait to dive again. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

1 Thank hbonadon
Lethbridge, Canada
“Exploring the ocean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Great experience! The dives were awesome, and being the first time in the ocean scuba diving, it was unreal to see all the amazing things you only saw in movies, up close and personal. I got my open water certification through this dive shop and the instructors were awesome. They made me feel so at ease in the water and really helped you through the skills. Danny and Jeremy were awesome teachers and were really cool to hang out with. The owners were really fun and easy going. The shark dive they took us on was incredible. Being really nervous diving with sharks, it was the coolest thing to see them up close and personal with Jef feeding them and playing with them. Even though we were swimming with sharks I felt very safe and never felt like I was in danger at all. If you want to experience the ocean and what it has to offer, like the many different creatures, its beauty and even some ship wrecks, I highly recommend this dive shop as your choice. They make you feel at home and take you on an experience of a life time!

Visited June 2013
“Great people, very interesting dives”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

The people there were great, all of them very nice. The dive sites were all interesting and I would highly recommend them.

Norfolk, Virginia, United States
“A wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

I originally signed up for 5 dives, but I had so much fun and learned so much from Jef that I ended up diving every day of my one week vacation with them. Luciana and Jef provide very friendly, attentive service to everyone who dives with them. If our weight belts were a little too heavy or light, they noticed and made quick adjustments during the dive. Although Jef makes many dives every week, his enthusiasm for showing us interesting underwater features that we would otherwise miss made it seem as if he was having just as fun as we were. The shark dive is not to be missed! It is one of the best dive experiences I have ever had. I was impressed that on many of my dives were older divers who had been all over the world diving, and that out of the several dive shops on St Maarten, they chose Ocean Explorers and were very happy with their experience. This says a lot for the professionalism of Ocean Explorers.

1 Thank Richard B