“Ocean Exploreers was excellent!”

Ocean Explorers Dive Center
Ranked #2 of 39 Tours in Simpson Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: At Ocean Explorers we believe that who you dive with is as important as the diving itself… Small groups, personalized attention and a relaxed atmosphere are what we offer on a daily basis. From outstanding reefs to fantastic wrecks, our waters are warm and inviting and the marine life abundant and friendly. Our Caribbean dive shop is located under the waving palms by this tranquil Kim Sha beach on the beautiful Caribbean island St. Maarten.
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Great, great dive shop. We dove right after the tropical storm passed last summer and these folks still were able to find us some amazing sights with great visibility. Cool wreck diving, lots of beautiful rays,lobsters AND an area where there are literally hundreds of a completely harmless jellyfish you can actually touch without any harm to you or them. Jef is the jedi master of diving. I've been diving since '05 and always felt pretty comfortable with my bouyancy and weight.Or so I thought. Jef couldnt have been down with me more than two minutes when he swam over and pulled out a couple of pounds or so on my belt. WOW! My bouyancy felt totally effortless, I didnt even realize I'd been having to work all this time. I've dove with many great dive guides but Jef recognized something none of the others did after only seeing me under for a couple of minutes. That's a man that knows diving. We visited St maarten last august/sept when hurricaine rita was passing near. Loved St Maarten, just a bit expensive .
Enjoy!
Cort

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We have completed the PADI Open Water Diver Course with Ocean Explorers last week. They were terrific! This morning we went for our first dives as certified divers. Isabella's reef and Barracuda reef, we saw fish galore and moray eals, then to cap it all a 4' shark. These people are great whether you are a first or one hundred and first time diver,

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I dove three times with Ocean Explorers during my week in St. Maarten. I cannot say enough about the crew. Great dives, especially the shark dive. The staff was great. Thank you Ocean Explorers. I recommend Ocean Explorers to any diver who wants to dive St. Maarten. John JB

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This was a fantastic shark dive experience. The staff was knowledgeable, friendly, and very helpful. The dive master was one of the best I have ever dove with. The pictures they took were outstanding. It was safe and I would recommend it to any diver who goes to St. Maarteen.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have dove with this company twice now and both times have been very good experiences. The groups are small (the two times I have gone I had a group of 5 and a group of 7) so be sure to make a reservation in advance. Staff are very nice and helpful. The dives have a dive-master that goes down with the group which is nice because they can point you towards where things are plus they add an experienced set of eyes to point things out to you. I plan to dive with them again in the future.