Big area with lots of walking up and down. Not for lazyass. Many pools and bars around the area. Stayed during Heineken Regatta and the sundaynight party was held right next to resort area on simpson bay. Great party =)
Free wifi was little bit disappointing but on vacation thats not so important afterall.
Front desk was helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking Simpson Bay, one of the most popular spots on St. Maarten, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a peaceful Mediterranean-style holiday village offering comfortable suites and all the services guests could possibly need during their Caribbean vacation. With a sheltered private beach, five pools and colorful gardens full of bougainvillea, hibiscus and Allamanda, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a captivating island hideaway where you can enjoy the best family vacation ever. A varied activity program, tennis courts, a spa, water sports, dining and evening entertainment make it a favorite with visitors of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Simpson Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simpson Bay Resort And Marina
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Simpson Bay
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina St. Maarten-St. Martin