We just stayed for 1 week at the Simpson Bay Resort and Marina. The resort is location is simply superb. Close to the airport -several beaches, but also close to restaurants, casino's, stores, pharmacy etcetera. The rooms are spacious and above all the support and service was excellent. Any question was promptly answered and any request was properly catered to by the staff.
Also the different activities, such as the sunset sail tour, are closeby, organized well and certainly a must for the guest.
I really enjoyed the friendliness of the staff and the facilities available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking Simpson Bay, one of the most popular spots on St. Maarten, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a peaceful Mediterranean-style holiday village offering comfortable suites and all the services guests could possibly need during their Caribbean vacation. With a sheltered private beach, five pools and colorful gardens full of bougainvillea, hibiscus and Allamanda, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a captivating island hideaway where you can enjoy the best family vacation ever. A varied activity program, tennis courts, a spa, water sports, dining and evening entertainment make it a favorite with visitors of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Simpson Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Simpson Bay
- Simpson Bay Resort And Marina
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina St. Maarten-St. Martin