The resort is located in a nice area with everything you need around, bars beach pools and local restaurants or even markets to buy food. Room has essentials and it is confortable. Downside was seing that cleaning could be improved with attention to detail and some maintenance in rooms might be necessary. In our case, one of the fans on top of the ceiling couldn't be turned off...and was right on top of our bed..although weather in St. Maarten is so good even in raining season that we prefered to kept it ON during night and never asked room service to check it. It was minor thing for us. All other requests asked have been handled by resort staff and we had a good time here. Internet was free although very instable and slow. Overall it was a good experience and I can recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking Simpson Bay, one of the most popular spots on St. Maarten, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a peaceful Mediterranean-style holiday village offering comfortable suites and all the services guests could possibly need during their Caribbean vacation. With a sheltered private beach, five pools and colorful gardens full of bougainvillea, hibiscus and Allamanda, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a captivating island hideaway where you can enjoy the best family vacation ever. A varied activity program, tennis courts, a spa, water sports, dining and evening entertainment make it a favorite with visitors of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Simpson Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simpson Bay Resort And Marina
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Simpson Bay
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina St. Maarten-St. Martin