We had a great time in St. Maartin at Simpson Bay. The resort was not fancy, but very nice and clean. The resort has activities daily, and water sports on location. The location is good, there are a lot of restaurants within walking distance. We worked out at the gym, there was a fee but it was very nice -great view of the marina while working out!... The pool and beach were very nice. The beach has chairs and umbrellas, there is someone to set it up for you. There is a deli across the street that has everything you need. You can get food at the beach restaurant and also at the pool.
Overall very nice place, I would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking Simpson Bay, one of the most popular spots on St. Maarten, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a peaceful Mediterranean-style holiday village offering comfortable suites and all the services guests could possibly need during their Caribbean vacation. With a sheltered private beach, five pools and colorful gardens full of bougainvillea, hibiscus and Allamanda, Simpson Bay Resort & Marina is a captivating island hideaway where you can enjoy the best family vacation ever. A varied activity program, tennis courts, a spa, water sports, dining and evening entertainment make it a favorite with visitors of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Simpson Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Simpson Bay Resort And Marina
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Simpson Bay
- Simpson Bay Resort & Marina St. Maarten-St. Martin