We traded our Myrtle Beach Time Share for the Atrium. We couldn't have been happier. Everyone was friendly and it seemed like we had known them forever. We had a great time at the bucaneer bar and ate the best hot dog we had ever eaten. I'm serious!!! The room was great and the view of the mountains was awesome. We plan on going again next year, hopefully for two weeks. Would highly reccomend!
CAROLE AND DENNIS
CHATHAM, NEW YORK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atrium Resort & Spa by Festiva Resorts is your getaway in paradise. The smallest island in the world to be shared by two sovereign powers (The Netherlands and France), St. Maarten provides a winning blend of Caribbean hospitality and European sophistication. Rolling hillsides, blue lagoons and breathtaking views are just a few reasons why so many visitors return every year to this island. With its half mile of natural beach and an array of nearby water sports, the Atrium is practically paradise. This quiet, beachfront resort overlooks the calm Caribbean Sea and is minutes from the glamorous nightlife and duty-free shopping of both the Dutch and French sides of the island.Adjoining the resort's pool area is a Spanish tapas bar, Picante. In addition to light and delicious fare, Picante also features a jazz club. If tranquility, luxury and a full-service staff are what you want, the Atrium is the place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Atrium Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Resort And Spa By Festiva Resorts
- Atrium Resort & Spa By Festiva Hotel Simpson Bay
- Atrium Hotel Simpson Bay
- Atrium St Maarten
- Atrium Beach Resort And Spa St. Maarten-St. Martin/Simpson Bay