“Awesome Dive!!”
Review of Dive Safaris

Dive Safaris
More attraction details
Owner description: We, Henry en Helmie together with our staff, offer you the best diving experience of Sint Maarten.You may be experiencing diving for the first time or you may want start a professional diving carreer.We offer:PADI Dive CoursesDive Courses, from start in our swimming pool to finish in the ocean!Shark Awareness DiveShark Diving, meet the masters of the sea in a friendly way.Boat DivingBoat Diving, we'll take you places you've never dreamed of!and many more
Quebec City, Canada
“Awesome Dive!!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Shop staff extremely helpful and knowledgeable!!
Friendly and very safe!!
Especially taking time with a novice diver (10 dives!!).

Great experience!

Max

Visited June 2014
Thank you so much for your review!

We really loved it to take you diving, and hopefully you will come back again.

We are looking forward to that one!

Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great SCUBA adventure”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Awesome dive under the watchful eyes of the shop owners and crew makes this group the perfect option for all levels of divers. We had snorkelers, a first time diver, 5 experienced divers and one who took the training to make a shallow dive. We were all very happy with the dive experience as it was suited for each of our levels. Thanks so much from the Allen and Estes Families.

divesafaris474, Owner at Dive Safaris, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it!

It is really great to hear you had a good dive and good times with us.

Hopefully you and your family (s) will be back again and do another dive. There are so much more beautiful dive spots we want to show you!

Duluth, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great diving experience!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

My wife (see review by Sabrina C) and I enjoyed diving with the crew at Dive Safaris. As new divers (I did my 13th through 19th dives) we are still learning the finer points and of course are a little tenative in the open waters. The guys at DS not only were patient and fun but they gave us great tips that resulted in an improved diving experience for both of us but especially me!

I also wanted to call out the folks at the office, there was a discrepancy in our charges and Helmie worked through the bill and credited us (unexpected in the Caribbean) for charges that were not correct.

Whether you are a new or experienced diver you will enjoy diving with Dive Safaris and we saw many great fish (TONS of sharks) and felt safe and comfortable of every dive!

divesafaris474, Owner at Dive Safaris, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it!

It was a pleasure to take you diving and fine tune a little where necessary.

Well hopefully you will be back again on the island and do some more diving.

Looking forward to see you both again!
Duluth, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Experiance!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I can not say enough about our experience with Dive Safaris - the owners Henry, Helmie and Bo, the staff Bally, Frank and Scott, are extraordinary! My husband and I are newer divers and they took the time to double make sure our own equipment worked well and that our dive went smoothly. Even under the water they constantly kept a close watch - which was appreciated! By the end of our week we felt confidant enough with the crew to go on a Shark Awareness dive - which is a must. Bally fed the sharks as we safely watched - A curious dolphin stopped by! We are now planning and looking forward to our next dive trip with them!

divesafaris474, Owner at Dive Safaris, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you so much for your review!

What can we say......we are speechless......
It is so great to hear that you had such a good time with us, and we had a wonderful time with you to!

It was really great to take you diving, and off course to take you on the Shark Awareness dive.
Very brave that you both did it!

Hopefully you will come back again to the island to do some more diving with us, looking forward to that!

Hawaii
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun times!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

I am glad I was able to go diving while visiting St. Maarten, and your crew made for a fun and safe trip. I am glad I had my own equipment, but your team did a good job of accommodating those that did not. Although there was not as much sea life as I expected, seeing rays up close was cool. Maybe next time I will be able to do the shark dive...

divesafaris474, Owner at Dive Safaris, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you so much for your review!

And yes sure...next time you will have to do the Shark Awareness dive, this is really an awesome dive!

So hopefully you will be back again, to do some more diving and off course the Shark Awareness dive....