“safe, fun, friendly, knowledgeable”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dive Safaris

Dive Safaris
More attraction details
Owner description: We, Henry en Helmie together with our staff, offer you the best diving experience of Sint Maarten.You may be experiencing diving for the first time or you may want start a professional diving carreer.We offer:PADI Dive CoursesDive Courses, from start in our swimming pool to finish in the ocean!Shark Awareness DiveShark Diving, meet the masters of the sea in a friendly way.Boat DivingBoat Diving, we'll take you places you've never dreamed of!and many more
Cupecoy Bay, St. Maarten-St. Martin
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“safe, fun, friendly, knowledgeable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

The dive instructors were relaxed and friendly, and so knowledgeable about the island, the dive sites, the species we saw, dive physiology, and safety. I enjoy diving with them and trust them to keep my teen-aged daughter safe underwater. I recommend the guys at the Simpson Bay site heartily!!

1 Thank Julie G
DiveSafaris, Owner at Dive Safaris, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you very much for your review.We will tell our guys that you enjoyed the diving!

Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Shark Dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

Probably the most amazing experience I have had during my time in St. Maarten! Highly suggest taking advantage of this once in a life time opportunity!

Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Professional Diving skills in record time with DiveSafaris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

It was a pleasure for me to do the diving course 'Open Water Certification' with DiveSafaris. Very profesional and friendly team. Nice learning and helpful environment with a small diving pool absolut enough to train all basic diving skills. And as soon as they feel you're ready for diving they throw you in the real deep water to have fun with real sea life :). I've found it also very convenient that they have a Scuba Shop in partnership, where you can find some very good equipments you might need for diving and as a student you have 20% discount. I've found there my diving mask and fins. I'm so happy I've learned scuba diving and already looking ahead for my next diving trip.
Big Thanks to Henry, Jonathan and the whole team and greetings to my new friends, the turtle and the stingray from 'The Gregory' :).
Todor

Visited December 2012
DiveSafaris, Owner at Dive Safaris, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you very much for your review.
Congratulations again with your Open water certification.
We will give your regards to the turtles and rays.
Washington DC
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great experience all around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

My daughter and I are experienced divers and have been to St. Maarten a couple of times. Used Dive Safaris for the shark ed dive a couple of years ago and loved it, so went back this time. Bally and Jonathon were very helpful and led us to two terrific sites. The wreck dive included a great lead through the ship by Bally. On the reef dive we had an exciting time with small reef sharks and a barracuda. Felt very confident being with Bally as captain and Jonathon and Alma {sp} as crew. Highly recommend and we'll be back.

Rehoboth, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Dive Safaris Simpson Bay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

Had the pleasure of being scuba certified via the open water dive course and participated in several post instruction dives including a night dive and shark awareness dive! Jonathon was an extremely professional instructor with tons of great experience! I have so far participated in 6 dives and can't wait to do a couple more! Bally was quite a comedic sidekick! I would highly recommend the shark awareness dive!