“Nummy nummy in my tummy”

Skipjack's Seafood Grill, Bar & Fish Market
Ranked #14 of 112 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sint Maarten, St. Maarten-St. Martin
“Nummy nummy in my tummy”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Had a lovely experience with our top notch server Kelvin. Had scallops & cod and all was egg-scellent Bo both my wife and I. Will definitely re visit on our next trip.

Bathroom extra clean.... :-)

• Visited August 2014

North Aurora, Illinois
“A little on the pricey side, yet good food...”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Royal Palm, and there were SO many bars and restaurants we with a short walking (stumbling) distance including Skipjacks. ;) Food was a tad pricey as is many decent restaurants on the island, yet very good. The crab cakes are fantastic as are the crab backs (pretty much the same stuffing in a shell baked with cheese on top...delicious). We also went and bought fresh seafood one day from the cooler in the front of the restaurant to throw on the grill back at the resort. Actually one of the best meals we had ALL week, no joke. I recommend a cut of tuna, scallops, grouper fillets, and of course, crab cakes (grouper was ridiculous!) Skipjacks did NOT disappoint! Food was absolutely fresh and delicious once again. Oh, and don't forget to get some chimi-chura (sp?) sauce from the chef for the crab cakes...I know everyone's taste buds are different, but we all thought it was outstanding. Happy travels!

• Visited July 2014
“Nice location, not so nice food”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

I will say, the location is awesome! You can sit right in front of the mega yachts in the busy season, but we waited over an hour and a half for our food. I ordered the seafood sampler and it all came fried in tons of batter (which it did not say on the menu). When I order seafood I like to be able to taste the fish. My fiancé had the snapper and it was lacking any real flavor. The prices did not reflect the service or the quality of food in my opinion. I don't think I will be back.

1 Thank Erin V
Laval, Canada
“our best discovery”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

this was our best resaurant of the trip. we went there twice.. lovely food great service and great view of the marina..

Visited July 2014
Milton, Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fresh seafood”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We have been eating here for many years. The fresh seafood is matched only by the friendly staff and they are located in a beautiful marina setting. This stop is well worth the visit during your next vacation. Jim and Diane Foor

• Visited July 2014