“Great Food”

Skipjack's Seafood Grill, Bar & Fish Market
Ranked #13 of 111 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Darien, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is a great restaurant in St. Martin. The lobster is the best on the island. The service is great and the views are amazing!!! Beside the lobster, all the fish is amazing and very fresh. The tuna carpaccio is my favorite! I can't wait to go back.

Chester, New York, United States
“Great food, great scenic view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

This was our first visit to Skip Jacks. It did not disappoint. Our waiter was great, had us laughing each time he stopped at the table. What a view we had of the water... The fish was fresh and so tasty. Never tried Mahai before, I was nervous trying something new. All I can say is yum!!

• Visited May 2013
Longview, Washington
“nice scenic seating area, good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

It is a nice place for dinner. I had the snapper and if you don't mind getting a whole fish, head and all, it is good. My wife had the seafood platter and it was good, but not great. The waitress was nice. Service was good.

Visited May 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great food and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Overall a great restaurant experience. Beautiful setting on the water, the lobster was amazing and much cheaper than in the States, and the service was very good. I would recommend to anyone.

Rifle, Colorado
“Dinner on last night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

This restaurant has a great atmosphere. I had sea scallops and my girl friend had a Carribbean Lobster. The food was off the charts good, though a bit pricey. I was happy that we saved this dinner for our last night there