“nice scenic seating area, good food.”

Skipjack's Seafood Grill, Bar & Fish Market
Ranked #10 of 115 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

It is a nice place for dinner. I had the snapper and if you don't mind getting a whole fish, head and all, it is good. My wife had the seafood platter and it was good, but not great. The waitress was nice. Service was good.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Overall a great restaurant experience. Beautiful setting on the water, the lobster was amazing and much cheaper than in the States, and the service was very good. I would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

This restaurant has a great atmosphere. I had sea scallops and my girl friend had a Carribbean Lobster. The food was off the charts good, though a bit pricey. I was happy that we saved this dinner for our last night there

Reviewed May 4, 2013

My daughter got to pick her own caribbean lobster right out of the lobster pot there. our meal was delicious and the setting was beautiful on the water. The prices are reasonable. We would return

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We had had a long day on a boat and wanted to start out with some appetizers Skipjacks, was on our way back to the Villa Jade. Skipjack's service was worst we had on the island, we felt like we were an inconvience to the server, Junior. You can tell the that gratuity is included in every check. We will never go back to Skipjacks.

1  Thank murphz7117