“My Favorite Eats on the Island”

Skipjack's Seafood Grill, Bar & Fish Market
Ranked #10 of 115 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Skipjack's is rated my personal favorite for our trip to St. Martin. The service, the food and the atmosphere were wonderful. If you are a fan of Yellow Fin Tuna, Skipjack's made the best that I have ever eaten. Views of the bay are very pretty and it's tucked back in enough that you are in open air seating without the need for a sweater to be comfortable like some of the other outdoor seated establishments. They also have a nice fresh fish counter if fish is on your grocery list. Skipjack's is for sure "off the hook"!

There are newer reviews for Skipjack's Seafood Grill, Bar & Fish Market

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The crab cakes were delicious! Thick and tasty. The red snapper was good. Do not order the shrimp pot pie, more like a soup.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We came across Skip Jack's when visiting Simpson Bay. It was a great find. The service was good and the seafood was excellent. The scallops were amazing and the Mahi was delicious (request that it be blackened). Brownie sundae for dessert was the best. The view of the bay was beautiful. Definitely would recommend this place.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

What a lousy restaurant. Four of dined here while on vacation. It. Took 30 minutes for two of us to get our appitizeres while the other two had to wait another ten minutes for the wrong type of chowder. Over an hour went by before the four entrees came out and to my dismay my 3 oz swordfish (should have been 7 oz) had a big slice of lemon on it. This is extremely disturbing since I told the waitress in the beginning of my severe allergy. Then shortly after the waitress brought out another piece of swordfish apologizing that it was too small! They offered to take 10 percent off a meal that I couldn't eat. I went to the manager and he asked for the remainder of the meal back and he would comp the meal. Overall bad service,food less than average, and management SUCKS! Too many restaurants on this island go anywhere else. MA born and breed.

1  Thank Diane P
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

The hostess, Isabelle, and our waiter, Julian, were as wonderful as the food! The only complaint we had was the rude American smokers who don't seem to realize that their smoking, which is not allowed in the US, could be ruining the meal for all of the surrounding diners!