“Awful dinner”

Pineapple Pete
Ranked #27 of 134 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband & I had dinner here last night. I had the grilled Mahi-Mahi & my husband had the Grouper stuffed with crab. My fish was overdone & my husband’s fish was tasteless (as were the rice & veggies). We were so disappointed to spend $100 for a meal that neither us finished. I don’t understand all of great reviews for this restaurant!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,020)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pineapple Chicken Salad has canned chicken that turning into dough texture. All soft and has no taste. Lamb Shank is dry and has no taste. Very disappointed in the food quality. Simply they don't care about what they serve.

Date of visit: September 2019
Pierre F, Owner at Pineapple Pete, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear William L,

After you indicated you were not pleased with your meal we offered to change it for anything else on the menu. However, you refused this and that is why you were not charged for the Lamb Shank. I am disappointed we did not get the chance to make things right for you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The portion was amazing,lots of menus to choose from, very friendly crew. Veriety of drinks,food was excellent,one of da places must see

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

Great Food, great service! Fried grouper was the best ever! Laid back atmosphere of course it is the off season here so not sure if it would always this way. We loved it.

Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

Food was amazing and the owner was very nice to come say Hi at the table. You have to try the Lobster. And of course have a Party drink

Date of visit: August 2019