“Great food - large menu”
Review of Pineapple Pete

Pineapple Pete
Ranked #20 of 125 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed November 8, 2016

If you can't find something on the menu you like - there's something wrong with you! There is a little bit of everything to choose from! My dad had the philly cheese steak wrap which was tasty and gooey - I dare say better than in Philly! LOL I had the fish and chips which were great! Mom had the cheeseburger which was very very tasty!

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank lbagley77
Write a ReviewReviews (1,885)

Reviewed November 7, 2016

My fiancé and I went here for my birthday dinner and everything was great! I loved the food here. Everything taste freshly made. I had a lobster thermidor which tasted fantastic. The rice and vegetables with my meal was flavorful! They make awesome drinks here. The Mojito and the Strawberry daiquiri that I had taste amazing! I will return to this restaurant on my next trip to St Marteen!

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank theman792000
Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

This was our first night in St. Maarten and we decided to go to Pineapple Pete's for dinner, after hearing such good things about it. My husband was set on ordering the Lobster Thermidor, which he did in fact order and enjoyed every bit of it! I ordered coconut shrimp and rice. The food was amazing! Everything was nice and fresh. The cost was lower than what we expected which is always a good thing! We were also able to apply the 10% discount that we received at Thrifty car rental. The staff was amazing; our waiter was Daud and he was great! The manager ever came over to check on us!! The drinks were great; it definitely snuck up on me :) We will definitely return to Pineapple Pete!!

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Jubalee20
Reviewed November 4, 2016

Fast and Easy. Sports Games on all TV'S. Drinks are Good. A little to loud. The entertainment is much to loud and not the best.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed November 3, 2016

The food was excellent and the manager was exceptional. They discovered it was our anniversary the night we ate there and surprised us with tiramisu and two spoons. I had a meal with crab, shrimp, rice and gravy along with some other things that have slipped my mind. However, the meal was good and tasty and the drinks were on point. I highly recommend this establishment.

Date of visit: September 2016