“Wide selection, excellent quality and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pineapple Pete

Pineapple Pete
Ranked #16 of 111 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Wide selection, excellent quality and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

Someone had already suggested that we try Pineapple Pete's on our next trip to St. Maarten; and it just so happened to be right next to the excursion (Rhino Ride) for the day so of course I wanted to see what the hype was about. There is such a wide variety on the menu which makes it tough on someone as indecisive as myself however the double cheeseburger that I ordered was nothing short of AMAZING, My husband had the caribbean jerk chicken wrap, my friend had the orange chicken salad. There was not one complaint from my table. The atmosphere was pleasant and fun. I highly recommend pineapple petes :-)

• Visited December 2013

• Polish first
London, England, United Kingdom
“A bit tatty and not great value”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

It all looks fun but is really not very attractive despite being right by the water. The shed it is in really is a shed and not too comfortable. The food was average - and look closely at your bill for any charge for water per person.

Visited November 2013
Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food , fun band”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

We heard they had great lobster so we gave them a try and yes it was very good. Price fair for the island and the band was very good. Not sure if they play every night but the also have a sports type bar for after dinner if you want to hang out.

Visited November 2013
Denver, Colorado
“For Tourists mainly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

My wife picked this place on our second night. Colorful facility with open entrance and rear facing the water. Food was ok but nothing we had in our party was worth returning for. The place can get loud and we had a table nearby with a smoker which made us want to leave. The staff were reasonably attentive but nothing special. Prices were in line with other places around Simpson Bay.

• Visited November 2013
New York City, New York
“good food, good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

It's located on the main road. it's a short driving distance from many resorts. I happened dont drive, so i walked there. The food is very fresh and good. The price is very decent. I enjoyed my meals. If you sit in the back of the restaurant, you can look into the bay area and mount fortune while you are dinning. The staff are friendly. I would recommend this place to my fellow travelers

Visited December 2013