“Good food”

Pineapple Pete
Ranked #11 of 116 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Food here is very good whenever you go in the standard is great every time , the staff are good fun and good at what they do, well worth finding it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,729)

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Went for diner whilst on holiday near by. Great evening food more than acceptable and fantastic service, our waiter was not over the top but boy when you needed something was he quick. We are here for a couple of weeks so will be back before leaving Sint Maartin

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Decent burger and ribs at fair prices. Arrived before the dinner rush so there was no excuse. Told the table we asked for was "reserved" but there was no sign (other tables had signs) and it was not used while we were there. When our order was finally taken, food came out quickly and then we apparently became invisible even as a virtual army of servers sped by. Flagged down a staffers to ask for drink refills. Said he would tell our waiter. Ten minutes later - no drink refills - we asked for our check and left.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Great food, huge selection and great service. Overall an excellent value.
The burgers are to die for ! Also loved the Chicken Alfredo.

The service is excellent by US standards, far outshines most island restaurants.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I don't know how I could have forgotten to review this place from my summer vacation to Sint Maarten because the dining experience was absolutely fantastic!!!! After asking many locals about where to enjoy a birthday dinner, Pineapple Pete's was top of the list. I called two days before my special day to make a Saturday reservation with Mark. I believe he is the manager or maybe the owner/manager who made my birthday dinner so sweet by decorating and table in my honor! I was so surprised and speechless. Service was prompt, considerate, but not overbearing. The menu will overwhelm you because it has a lot of variety to satisfy anyone's taste buds. They even gave me a strong shot of Don Cuevo and surprised me with a slice of chocolate mouse cake to officially blow a candle out for my birthday (but by time the my two Mango Bellinis and tequila shot had me tipsy--I had to share it with my Mom)! If that wasn't memorable enough, the food is so seductively sensational that anyone who visits Sint Maarten and doesn't come here has missed out on the best treat on the island. The coconut shrimp are huge and the lobster pasta is OMFreakin Good because it's fresh. The atmosphere of the restaurant really contributes to enjoying the dining experience here because of the open air and live music concept. You really are able to become one with the island and enjoy the breezes while sipping delicious concoctions while devouring splendid food. It's as close to heaven that a girl can get! Therefore, if you're thinking twice about coming to this place, DON'T--you won't regret it!