“Great lobster!”

Ranked #16 of 113 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
“Great lobster!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We really enjoyed the lobster Thermidor as recommended. It's expensive, $38 but really special and HUGE! Go hungry! Live music was very good but I found the seating uncomfortable. I'd go again for the food, but I hope they have a different seating area. Service was sub-par compared with others on the island.

• Visited August 2013

• Polish first
“LOBSTER!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We went to the Pineapple Pete's on a recommendation and with a discount but I found it to be worth the full price! I had the lobster thermador, which I had never had before, and it was AWESOME! A huge lobster and the rice and veg was good too. My wife and kids enjoyed their meals as well. I thought layout was cool and the service was prompt and good. I'd definitely go there again!

New Jersey
“Very nice, with nightly entertainment”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We ate here twice. It is a fairly large place, with covered seating and plenty of fans. There was different entertainment there each night -- just a guy and a guitar or keyboard (we were not there on a weekend). One guy was good, and the other was OK. The food was excellent, but not cheap. The wait staff was very good. We were greeted the second time we went, which made us feel good.

Portsmouth, Rhode Island
“Our Favorite!!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Love going here to eat! The menu is great and no matter what you eat it's a wonderful meal. Super atmosphere...always a good singer or and playing. Love how its outdoors, yet covered. Always make it our first and and nights dinner!

Winscombe, United Kingdom
“Super Menu”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Very busy roadside restaurant in Simpson Bay. very good menu with lots of options. We had lobster, shrimp combo. Portions large and nicely presented. Good value.

Visited July 2013