“Good for lunch and dinner”
Review of Pineapple Pete

Pineapple Pete
Ranked #14 of 115 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I was recommended to this restaurant because of the lobster. I tried it and it was reeeally good! The portion could be shared beteween two people if not so hungry. The service and location were good.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by taxi drivers and even the resort staff. We liked it so much, we went back for a second time. Everything was very tasty- the coconut shrimp was delicious. Everything we tried was fabulous- fish and chips, Alfredo, jerk chicken- shrimp pasta. Pricing was typical for the island

1  Thank deichedj
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This restaurant had friendly staff and the wait was never too long. The prices are also reasonable. We had the jerk chicken and shrimp pasta, stuffed shrimp, and chicken parmesan.. Delicious!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stopped here for brunch before our flight back home. At 11am the place was quite but I understand the place is hopping at night. I had the double Angus burger, my sister had steak, &
brother-in-law had coconut shrimp. All our food was excellently cooked & tasty. Our drinks were delicious too. We recommend you stop here at least once before you leave. Prices are average for the island.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

this is the tastiest dish! And the Mango Margaritas are delish! I recommend this restaurant to everyone! I wish I had the recipe for the crab stuffed shrimp!