“Great food & service”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Naugatuck
“Great food & service”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stopped here for brunch before our flight back home. At 11am the place was quite but I understand the place is hopping at night. I had the double Angus burger, my sister had steak, &
brother-in-law had coconut shrimp. All our food was excellently cooked & tasty. Our drinks were delicious too. We recommend you stop here at least once before you leave. Prices are average for the island.

• Visited June 2013

• Polish first
North Wales, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Crab Stuffed Shrimp”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

this is the tastiest dish! And the Mango Margaritas are delish! I recommend this restaurant to everyone! I wish I had the recipe for the crab stuffed shrimp!

Visited June 2013
Moreno Valley, California, United States
“Delightful Dining”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Located on the main drag in St. Maarten, this restaurant provides vans to transport customers and a very lively atmosphere. The staff was very personable, the food was reasonable, and the servings were more than enough for one meal. (Can you say doggie bag, please?) There are days when there's live music and other rambunctious activities. Great place for those who enjoy a real exciting dining experience.

Visited October 2012
Shenzhen, China
“Good food and value”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by and had the a burger Neptune. It tasted good and I thought was a good value for lunch in the area, I just wish that it had more fish. It tasted and appeared as more spinach and onion filler than grouper. It was though, a nice departure from just a grouper filet on a bun. Service was good and atmosphere was pleasant, nothing to complain about really. Be aware that they do already include a 15% gratuity in the final bill regardless of the size of your party.

• Visited June 2013
Brick, NJ
“A good time”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Took friends there for their 1st time on the island. My lobster thema doir was not as good as it has been in the past. My wifes lamb was nout up to its usual greatness. Our friends meals were good but not great

Visited May 2013