New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Top Carrot

Top Carrot
Ranked #21 of 106 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, USA
“Great for Salads”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We enjoyed some terrific lunch salads at Top Carrot, one of our "go to" places in Simpson Bay. Everything is fresh and they make the best smoothies on the island.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank M1NOTraveler

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh and healthy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

This was a cute place for lunch in Simpson Bay. They have lots of juices, smoothies, and fresh sandwiches packed with veggies. The falafel sandwich was good, as was the turkey and cheese. I really liked my ginger breeze juice, which wasn't too gingery. We will try to go back before we leave.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Diana B
Valley Village
“FRESH and DELISH!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We were happy to get such fresh veggies - great salads and dishes - cozy and comforting environment full of artful things to look at and hear. I ended up getting a couple of wood carved figures here that I adore! What a nice surprise to find - sweet staff full of smiles as well1

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Artzgal
New Jersey
“Great Health Food stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great omelletes, baked items, yogurt, salads, etc, and fresh juiced drinks and smoothies. A great way to balance the vacation food intake

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Paul M
Calgary, Canada
“Exactly what my body was craving!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

After spending over a week eating at beach bars that only serve white bread or baguettes my body was craving some grainy bread. Their 7 grain bread is amazing, and the veggie fillings were great. The pineapple was very juicy and fresh, and the tzatziki was very nice. I had the red monster juice (beets, apples, and carrots) and my mom had the green monster (I can't remember the ingredients) and both were extremely delicious. In fact I was so inspired by their red monster juice I made one every day for the first 8 days I was back home!

The only thing that makes this restaurant a 4/5 was the service. We received our sandwiches before our drinks (and we waited a long time for our sandwiches), and it took 50 minutes to get our bill.

But the place is quirky and sells funky jewellery, decor, and nick nacks, and the food was great!!! Absolutely worth checking out, but it is not a quick in and out place to eat. .

• Visited March 2013