“Top carrot top notch”

Ranked #13 of 118 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 19, 2012

As soon I stepped over the threshold I felt at ease. Excellent menu, wide range, good prices, clean, helpful and patient staff. All that and a gift shop with angel books, cards, jewellry.........lovely place.
First visit I had the vegetarian omelette which was very light yet filling. Second visit I opted for the special which was vegetarian lasagne. Not disappointed, lasagne was not covered in cheese and dripping in grease, it again was light, yet substantial, served with a side salad with a very tasty dressing.
I'm in St Martin for a month and I just know I'll be going back there again and again.

1  Thank Alteria D

Reviewed December 14, 2012

This small eatery and wonderful gift shop is one of my yearly favorite places to visit at least a few times! The juices are wonderful, the food delicious and I always find great gifts.

1  Thank maryanneb731
Reviewed December 8, 2012

simple but very healthy food and fresh jueces. Some recipes mixed with original home made bulgarian yogourt. Very delicious.
If you are looking for healthy food I can strongly recommend this place.

1  Thank todor7
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had a latte each. My partner had a carrot and bran muffin and I opted for peanut butter and banana toast. Yum! Has a Bohemian vibe...healthy offerings and delicious coffee. We tried to go back on the Sunday we were leaving but they were closed much to our dismay.

1  Thank harleechik70
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Admittedly, we only stayed long enough to peruse the menu and place a take out order. While waiting for our order, we did! browse the offerings in the shop, were pretty un-wowed by the plethora of items from where...China? Couldn't tell, since manufacturing origin labels were not to be found. Who wants to travel X thousand of miles only to buy some non-local merchandise??! I certainly don't / won't.

My Tzaziki and wine leaf sandwich was little more than a stuffed grape leaf Subway offering, on 7-grain French bread.

Being a lacto-ovo vegetarian, and dying to find some delectable local cuisine, I was disappointed that another, more creative menu choice had not made itself known to me.

The Red Monster blend was as good as expected, since same seemingly was created using a junior version of a juicer that one of my favorite restaurants at home uses.

Will we go back, since the Top Carrot's so close to our Simpson Bay resort? Probably not, TC...prolly not.