“Sheer Splendor”

Ranked #24 of 115 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 24, 2012

So I had heard about this place from my previous bosses and had tasted a few of there dishes, so I decided to stop by with a friend and lounge around a bit and enjoy lunch there and I was not disappointing at all. I had the fish fillet which was well cooked(not too dry) just the way i like it and I opted for the "Green Monster" Drink I think was the name and my it was excellent. My coworker opted for something she thought familiar and had a fruit salad and lemonade which was made in true Top Carrot style I kinda remember joking with her and saying she was basically ordering glorified lemonade but my was i wrong! They've managed to add there own splendor to it!:D.
The staff was friendly in that Caribbean style :D and the sheer ambiance of the place is pure delight: A kinda earthy yet Mediterranean and slightly Caribbean with a dash of hippie couture. All in all I had a good time and highly recommend this establishment.

There are newer reviews for Top Carrot

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Wheather you're looking for freshly made juices and smothies, divine lunch specials (veggie, fish or chicken), funky clothes, awesome jewllery, organic products, little gifts or simply information on all sorts of holistic workshops and services - THIS IS THE PLACE!!!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Colorful, delicious smoothies and healthy food that is very fresh. I had a tuna salad with a side of hummus and I enjoyed every morsel. Best salad on the island and I thoroughly enjoyed the hummus. We planned the trip an hour and a half before we had to return the rental car and were very happy we did because we left for a long travel day with a happy stomach!

Service was fast getting the food but a little slow in getting the check. Would not of been an issue if we had not been leaving for airport.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

If you are in Simpson bay, St. Maarten and you want a healthy place to grab something to eat or drink and pick up a few ecclectic gifts.... Then head over to Top Carrot. Great place for health nuts to get their celery, carrot and wheat grass juices. They also make their own sorbets. Great place!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Really good vegetarian food with a local Bob Marley atmosphere. Nice outdoor seating and a friendly staff. We eat here at least once every visit. Closed on Sundays.