“restaurant”

Ranked #20 of 115 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2014

It is a nice place for dinner but it is a bit pricey for my comfort. Some wait staff better than others. Music provided.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,388)

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Lee's was recommended in a travel guide as a great place to eat....and I'm not saying it isn't. But it certainly wasn't the best meal we had during our week-long stay on the island. The service was quick and pleasant, and it had a nice atmosphere with live music. However, the food itself wasn't all that impressive, and the prices were a little high for what we ordered. My coconut shrimp was overcooked and the flavor wasn't that great - there was something off about it; I also had the Angus beef burger which was surprisingly bland, but I ate it because I was hungry. My husband had the fish n' chips made with red snapper....he also wasn't loving it. I don't - other people seemed to be enjoying their food, so maybe we were comparing too much to the meal we'd had next door a couple of nights before, or maybe they were having an off night. I might give them another shot if I'm in St Maarten again.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Lee's has been a must go to for many years when we are in St. Maarten. I was disappointed this year because the food was pretty much tasteless. The snapper that is usually so good was not so good We usually go there at least three times during our stay but only went twice this time. The second time was to give them another chance because we thought maybe the first time was just an off night. Chicken was overcooked. Coleslaw still very good. Service was okay. Even the music was yuck. Might try again next year just because lol.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Surprisingly good place to go. Doesn't look like much form the street, but we enjoyed ourselves, and had great meals for a reasonable price - dinner for four w/ drinks for $100

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Lee's is a feast for the senses! What first drew us was the wonderful BBQ smell that wafted up and down the street. As we got closer, we heard the band and saw the island-inspired rustic waterfront setting.

The service was good and the BBQ even better. I had the grilled fish (which was just ok) but friends had the ribs and chicken. They couldn't finish it all, but it was just as good as leftovers the next day.