“2 Restaurants”

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
massachusetts
“2 Restaurants”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

There are 2 restaurants in Simpson bay. One at The Flamingo Resort and another on the main strip. This is the first time we went to the one on the strip and it was great. Although we could walk from our resort, there was a large lot next door. The DJ was awesome. He had a great voice!. I didn't like the karaoke. When we go out for dinner or drinks I want to enjoy the entertainment, to me it isn't entertaining. I met the owner there and he was so friendly. He introduced us to the bartenders. Shots were passed out so I had to buy some Rhum I had Mocha Mama (of course I bought some to go home, awesome over ice cream.

• Visited March 2014

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Entertaining and fun.”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Topper's restaurant and Bar was the highlight of our evening entertainment during our vacation in St. Maarten. Its a Karaoke Restaurant and Bar with great talent. The DJ is a Frenchman called Elvis, who himself has a great voice and does songs from Andrea Bocelli to Country. Topper is the owner and is there nightly to participate in the Karaoke and keep St. Maarten hospitality at a fever pitch. The food is excellent, the drinks big, and the entertainment supurb.

• Visited February 2014
Alton, Illinois
“yummy burgers!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

It was good - I really liked this restaurant and can see why it is voted best burger! Food, service, and ambiance were great. The only caveat = why they make you buy bottled water when tap water on the island is supposed to be purified *per guide books. When I asked for water they told me the water was not purified. Not sure whether they are just making money on marked up bottled water or what. I experienced this a couple other places on the island as well but didn't want to argue about it and end up getting sick!!!

Visited March 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

We have been to St Martin 3 times and always make this a stop this year it was where we had dinner on our last night and it was amazing as always my husband liked salad dressing so much he bought a bottle to bring home and it's lost gone. Great food great service great atmosphere

Visited February 2014
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Average”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Pleasant service in busy location. Lots of parking which can be at a premium on The Strip.
Arrived at 7.30 and the prime rib special had already run out.
The karaoke was surprisingly good

Visited March 2014