“Great food, beware of prices and slow service.”

Topper's By The Sea
Ranked #40 of 115 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Great top notch food. Loved it each day, from a good burger to an wonderful lobster. High prices but on par w/ the rest of the island. Wonderful location and view. Make sure you have plenty of time service is slow and if you are ready to go ask for your check fast and enjoy a long wait to pay your bill. If you are staying close it's the greatest location. Have fun!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Once was enough. Slow service, overpriced, lousy food. No air conditioning and they packed you in like sardines. I cleared my own table after dinner because we could not get the attention of the waitress.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We enjoyed Toppers twice for lunch, the greatest burgers! Dinner was disappointing. My husband had the lobster and it was just OK. I had the pasta, which was also just average. Go for the burgers in the afternoon after the beach!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Friendly service. Must try the Red Snapper. It was the best and plentiful. The lobster was huge and delicious. You get a shot of Toppers Rhum after dinner. The owner is always there. It is a must eat place. Go for Hapy Hour and stay til closing

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We celebrated my husband's 60th birthday with a fabulous dinner at Toppers. Cristina, our server, was wonderful..her vibrant personality added to the fun. My husband's martinis were filled to the rim and were perfectly made. My husband and brother had the blackened tuna, among the best they have ever had. I also continue to rave about their scallops being the best I have ever had, and I often order scallops when dining.

Now, moving on to the dessert...indeed the "absolute best homemade key lime pie in the world." Next time we plan to buy one to go. We certainly are looking forward to our visit to Sint Maarten this March to return to Toppers for another "out of this world" dinner or two. Thanks, Toppers!!!