“Best ribs ever!”

Harbour Queen Seafood Grill & Bar
Ranked #43 of 112 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are the "ORIGINAL" Harbour Queen not to be confused with any other, Ask for Clyde, Tammy, Tara or Bryan if we are not here then you are in the wrong place. We are "THE QUEEN OF RIBS" they are BAD TO THE BONE!!! Happy Hour from 4pm - 6pm. Then the $$$ Hour, get more bang for your buck. $1 Beers, $2 Margaritas and $3 Mixers. We serve Guavaberry and various drinks with their Liqueur. other phone numbers to call us: 721 587 1165 - 721 527 5732 - 721 580 8076 calling from a US Phone 706 352 4577
Minnesota
“Best ribs ever!”
Reviewed October 20, 2009

This place has the best ribs we have ever had, they had a special all you can eat for $14 with two side, the stuffed beans are great!
The service was fantastic, the cook and owner both stopped by very freindly and proud of their wares:)
There used to be a floating ship were they had tables, they said the ship sank from a strom and it will cost to much to bring it back up. They lost seating so were building a deck out front to add more.
We teased the cook for the reciepe but no luckLOL

1 Thank ISLANDGIRL3013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
virginia
“Stuffed beans and best ribs anywhere”
Reviewed May 22, 2009

It was are first evening on the island and we were tired and hungry. Most of the usual places were packed. We tried Queens Harbor and definately were not disappointed. The really nice french lady was very helpful in making suggestions. The first night we shared the wings and ribs platter with stuffed beans. We had never heard of stuffed beans before but now my husband wants me to give it a try. A few nights later we had dinner and drinks again (love the happy hour drinks). My husband just ordered the beans. We loved this place. Will and did recommend it to fellow travelers. See you next time.

The Greenan's from Virginia

4 Thank roadtripVirginia
pennsylvania
“friendliest service in the world!!!”
Reviewed October 16, 2008

The owner of the Harbour Queen is such a sweet man and the food was great I will visit St. Maarten again just to eat there again!! My freinds and I are already planning our next trip. Harbour Queen Rocks!!

3 Thank pinkfirediamond
Williamsville, New York
“The BEST RIBS I've ever had!!!”
Reviewed August 14, 2008

As we approached this Restaurant Ship in Simpson Bay, we were skeptical at first but there was this friendly man (Phil) that greeted my 3 other girlfriends assuring us we wouldn't be disappointed....we were so HAPPY we stayed and gave it a try.
There's Indoor and outdoor dining with a panoramic view of the Lagoon, it was so pretty...we ate in the upper deck outside with the really nice cool breeze. Phil was very hospitable with making sure we were taken care of and our bonus was he made the BEST Pina Colada!! :)

The ALL YOU CAN EAT RIBS for $15.99 US was the best deal I ever had....I was never a rib fan, but the Harbour Queen made me crave the awesome ribs they were not only beefy but so tender and tasty!! And Strawberry Daiquir at a great price $3.00! And the service was so fast, they didn't let you sit there without bringing a whole stack of ribs to you...we watched a couple where he had 5 plates totaling 10 ribs!! He said he couldn't get enough of them they were so good...he was entertaining to watch. :)

I had read all the reviews for restaurants before we left for our trip and this restaurant wasn't listed but definitely should've been I would definitely recommend to go here, Harbour Queen is more than welcome to open up shop in Buffalo, NY!! : )

When we make it back to St Maarten...we'll definitely be back for more YUMMY ribs & rice and beans!!! So delicious!!! :) And definitely affordable, which is nice to take it easy on your wallet without sacrificing taste.

Thank you Phil for making our dining experience memorable,
we recommended the restaurant to everyone we had met while vacationing in St. Maarten.

- The Buffalo NY Girls