“Worst customer service I have ever had, of any place I've been to.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Harbour Queen Seafood Grill & Bar

Harbour Queen Seafood Grill & Bar
Ranked #41 of 111 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are the "ORIGINAL" Harbour Queen not to be confused with any other, Ask for Clyde, Tammy, Tara or Bryan if we are not here then you are in the wrong place. We are "THE QUEEN OF RIBS" they are BAD TO THE BONE!!! Happy Hour from 4pm - 6pm. Then the $$$ Hour, get more bang for your buck. $1 Beers, $2 Margaritas and $3 Mixers. We serve Guavaberry and various drinks with their Liqueur. other phone numbers to call us: 721 587 1165 - 721 527 5732 - 721 580 8076 calling from a US Phone 706 352 4577
Westfield, Indiana, United States
“Worst customer service I have ever had, of any place I've been to.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

I recently traveled here on my honeymoon, and this place was right across the street from my resort.

First, let me start with pricing. The price of most restaurants in the area is a bit bloated, and this falls into that category. Now, with that said, it is in the same price point as surrounding food, so I will not be docking any points for this specifically. However, we felt very let down by the quality of food that we got for the price. The fish I had was decently cooked, however, my wife's fish was some of the worst she had on the entire trip. Our bread was burned, butter frozen. We ordered water, and had to wait 10 minutes to get our drinks. After running out, it took another 20 minutes to get a refill, as our waitress refused to visit our table or acknowledge our existence.

Our waitress was something else. It seemed like we were inconveniencing her to have her wait on our table. (We were the only people in the restaurant to begin with.) Her mannerisms were of such that it seemed she couldn't believe we were ordering water. After ordering, we didn't see her until she dropped off the water 10 minutes later. After that, she dropped off our food (I was already out of water, but no refill was on it's way, and to get her attention again was impossible).

After about 20 minutes of trying to get someone's attention, the owner saw us and came to see if we were doing okay. He got me a refill within a couple minutes, though, I could have drank a pitcher by that point.

Next time we saw someone, our waitress dropped off our bill. I mentioned that I told her I had a coupon that wasn't reflected. At this point, she scoffed audibly and rolled her eyes... taking the check back to put the coupon on (It was a buy one, get one 50% off and a free after-dinner shot).

She brought the check back (complete with mandatory 15% added on the bill) and I paid in cash and got out as fast as we could. Forget the shot... we hated our service, and the food was bland and not worth the price we paid.

For the price you're paying. Go to Lees, SkipJacks (recommended) or Caribbean Grilled Flavors (also recommended) since they're all right next door.

Visited June 2012

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Warrenville, Illinois
“Wanted to like this place more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012

I had mixed feelings about here. The gentleman (owner / manager I presumed) who greeted us and sat us, was very nice, charming and welcoming. I thought we were going to have a very nice dining experience. Unfortunately our waitress must not have been having a very good night. She seemed put off by our presence. Every time we asked for something, it was trouble and she would mumble something under her breath. Our meal took a while to prepare. Part of our order was not brought out with our meal. At that point we didn't want to wait for it, so we decided to let it go. However when the bill came out it was still on our check, and so we had to "bother" the waitress to make the correction. The food was OK, but nothing special.

• Visited May 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Charlestown, Nevis
“Great meal, very trusting owners”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

Great restaurant on Simpson Bay, you could look out at the water while you dine, excellent menu. I had dinner at Harbour Queen Saturday night and had the 3 pound lobster, it was simply delicious and I finished it all, I should have had the 1 pound lobster because I was ready for bed afterwards. I tried to use my credit cards to pay, but could not because their machine wasn't working. The manager said that I should get some cash at the ATM and allowed me to leave and return. Very trusting, I'm coming back next time.

• Visited April 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Best ribs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012

Great ribs but very strange fish and chips. Seemed like frozen pucks of fish for the cost, but fantastic ribs for a bargain.

Visited February 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Still Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

We always stop here ... the food is great, the service is attentive, the prices are right. Their claim to fame is their BBQ ribs (which are terrific), but I had a fish dinner that was amazing too. Go for it!

Visited January 2012