“Zee Best 4 me!”

Ranked #14 of 115 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Cuisines: American, French, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Established in 1983, Zee Best is a household name for vacationers and residents. Serving artisanal French Pastries freshly prepared in our bakery every morning, you will find as well, a great coffee selection, fresh juices, heavenly crêpes and everything you could imagine made with eggs from benedicts to omelets!The most important meal of the day can also be the most delicious. Open for the early risers or sleepy heads, St-Maarten best breakfast is served from 7:30 am to 2:00 pm everyday (Simpson Bay and Port-de Plaisance location). Voted best breakfast place in St Maarten / St Martin 7 years in a row, Zee Best also serves lunch from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm. Come in and experience what breakfast and lunch are all about!Open 7 days a week, Zee Best, and its friendly staff, is "Zee" place to befor breakfast and lunch in St Maarten!
Staten Island
“Zee Best 4 me!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

OMG ! The croissants are out of this world ! Excellent service, top quality everything, worth every penny. Not cheap, but worth it. Went back a second time the day before leaving St. Maarten.

Visited October 2012

“Zeebest”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Poor service, too much worrying about makeup, hair, sunscreen and that was just one server. Food not that good.

Punta Gorda, Florida
“Zee Best”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We had breakfast here. I had a vegetable crepe that was fabulous if you like spinach. Croissants are said to be made on premises. Omelets were very good also.
Service was not good. The waitress could easily be seen through the window and she kept primping with her face and hair.

Naples, Florida
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This place truly is Zee Best Breakfast! I had the vegetable crepe which was supposed to have swiss cheese, but I asked for goat cheese and they were more than willing to make that change for me. It was memorable! We also had chocolate croissants. I had asked for the chocolate coconut, but they said they were out. I also asked for champage, as they had a number listed on a blackboard, but they were also out of champagne! I was a little surprised by this, but we soon realized that most of St Maarten and all of Grand Case was closed (restaurants and shops) because it was September! This was disappointing as we had gone in September before. Finally someone informed us that the past three years there has been so little tourism in September that a lot of places close as they can't afford to be open in that month! So, I was grateful to get my wonderful crepe and enjoy this great breakfast. They have three locations!

• Visited September 2012
Dillon, South Carolina
“Zee Best not the best for me”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

It was ok. The pastries was not as fresh as I thought it would be.Do not take pastries. It will cost you $8.