“Zee Best really was Zee Best!!!”

Zee Best Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 115 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Cuisines: American, French, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Established in 1983, Zee Best is a household name for vacationers and residents. Serving artisanal French Pastries freshly prepared in our bakery every morning, you will find as well, a great coffee selection, fresh juices, heavenly crêpes and everything you could imagine made with eggs from benedicts to omelets!The most important meal of the day can also be the most delicious. Open for the early risers or sleepy heads, St-Maarten best breakfast is served from 7:30 am to 2:00 pm everyday (Simpson Bay and Port-de Plaisance location). Voted best breakfast place in St Maarten / St Martin 7 years in a row, Zee Best also serves lunch from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm. Come in and experience what breakfast and lunch are all about!Open 7 days a week, Zee Best, and its friendly staff, is "Zee" place to befor breakfast and lunch in St Maarten!
Reviewed September 25, 2011

My husband and I stumbled upon this restauant while on vacation in St. Maartin. The restaurant was cute, quiet and had great food! I absolutely loved the fresh baked croissants and my husband's favorite was the nutella crepes! The servers were very friendly and the service was very good. We found all the food on this island to be expensive, but Zee best's prices were very reasonable. Make sure you stop and visit this restaurant. You won't be dissappointed!

Reviewed September 23, 2011

In 2010, I had my first taste of Zee Best while on holiday in sxm with a friend. She loves the sweets, I'm not a big sweet eater, but they are so incredible. Almond Croissant is to die for, quiche is fabulous and the traditional breakfast menu is so tasty. It is packed every day. They do have a new location by the rental car offices that is open later in the day, as well. Always remember that in the Caribbean, we are on island time. They are not on our time. It's a holiday, not a race for quick service.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

It was right next to our rental car place so we stopped for snacks.

-Palmier was delicious, but who can dislike a baked stick of butter in the form of a pretty butterfly?
-Croissant: good.
-Chix tartine: basically, it's french bread, mustard, chicken, cheese, all baked together open faced. It was good, not zee best.
-Veggie tartine: similar to chix above but veggies. Friend said the mustard threw her off and she didn't like it.
-Ham & Cheese croissant: my bf liked it, but our friend said it was too greasy.
-Cheese

1  Thank KayanUW
Reviewed September 9, 2011

The best food, friendly staff seriously couldn't get enough! My friend and I went there everyday we were in St. Maarten! The best bakery ever! A must in St. Maarten!

Reviewed September 7, 2011

the ultimate best for creative crepes. relaxed and casual perfect to start yor dayin sxm