New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Lal's Indian Cuisine
Ranked #47 of 106 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mississippi
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

This was exactly what we needed. My wife and I love Indian food, and Lal's didn't disappoint. We ordered the chicken tikka masala, curry chicken, samosa, and naan. All of it was wonderful. The service was quick, the waitress polite, and the view very nice. We'll definitely be going back before our trip is over.

• Visited May 2013

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Good Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

The food here was good but nothing special, don't get me wrong I am not putting the place down but I have had better Indian Food in the states. Food came fast but everything had to be ordered separate, nan bread, rice ?? Why order it separate ?? It should come with the dinner, I was confused, expected more with such a high rating from Trip Adviser.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
St. Maarten-St. Martin
“Another great meal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Another great trip back to St. Maarten and of course our first dinner is at Lal's Indian Cuisine. We all enjoyed one of Lal's daily seabass specials $16. in any sauce, my favorite is spinach, great deal. Some of my friends ordered the lobster special(by request only) that too was a terrific meal. Go and enjoy a great meal, awesome music and always a great time.
Everyone's a "Friend of Lal's."

• Visited April 2013
brooklyn, ny
“Scenic view, food was ok.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I thought this was ok as far as the food went. It's right on the water so that is nice. I was a little underwhelmed but if you are craving Indian food it's worth checking out.

• Visited June 2012
Hudson, New Hampshire
“Can't miss with Lal's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Lal’s is not my favorite Indian restaurant in SXM, it’s my favorite Indian restaurant ANYWHERE! Year in, year out we have experienced only fantastic food. The goat curry is to die as is the Tandoori Chicken. I had a Mahi Mahi in curry sauce and couldn’t believe how good it was. I thought for sure the fish would be lost in the sauce! Lal is always there to greet you and he always has great music playing. I miss the old location with the bar but that won’t stop me, or you, from enjoying Lal’s.

• Visited April 2013