“Another great meal.”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
St. Maarten-St. Martin
“Another great meal.”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Another great trip back to St. Maarten and of course our first dinner is at Lal's Indian Cuisine. We all enjoyed one of Lal's daily seabass specials $16. in any sauce, my favorite is spinach, great deal. Some of my friends ordered the lobster special(by request only) that too was a terrific meal. Go and enjoy a great meal, awesome music and always a great time.
Everyone's a "Friend of Lal's."

brooklyn, ny
“Scenic view, food was ok.”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I thought this was ok as far as the food went. It's right on the water so that is nice. I was a little underwhelmed but if you are craving Indian food it's worth checking out.

• Visited June 2012
Hudson, New Hampshire
“Can't miss with Lal's”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Lal’s is not my favorite Indian restaurant in SXM, it’s my favorite Indian restaurant ANYWHERE! Year in, year out we have experienced only fantastic food. The goat curry is to die as is the Tandoori Chicken. I had a Mahi Mahi in curry sauce and couldn’t believe how good it was. I thought for sure the fish would be lost in the sauce! Lal is always there to greet you and he always has great music playing. I miss the old location with the bar but that won’t stop me, or you, from enjoying Lal’s.

Valley Village
“Chicken Curry!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We were amused by their sign that had a cartoon of a chicken with its butt on fire, "Curry in a Hurry!" - - and it was so convenient to get to, that we had to go. The owner was fun, and loves classic rock and roll. So we sat on the waterfront, enjoyed curry, veggies, garlic naan, YUM!

Visited April 2013
Nannestad
“Extremely good”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This was the biggest surprise of the whole trip. Small place crampet between the supermarket wall and the dock.
It does not look much, but the service was second to none, and so was the food.
If you need to wait for a table, it is well worth it.
Make shure to have an apetizer, they are amazing, and the nan, wow, I can go on...........