My husband and I stayed at the Azure Beach Studios (room 7) July 15-22, 2011 and had an amazing vacation. Mike and Fawnette are very accomodating and gracious and made us feel right at home. The room was very clean the entire stay (housekeeping was wonderful) and provided a small kitchenette which came in handy. The beach is beautiful! A short walk down the beach provides really good snorkeling, and there are many other public beaches on the island that are great for snorkeling as well. We didn't have any issues being so close to the airport - it was rather cool to see the planes take off! And after the first day, you sort of tune them out anyway. I would definitely recommend Azure while staying in St. Maarten! You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azure is family owned/ operated boutique hotel on the most spectacular/ uncrowded beach on Saint Martin. Completely renovated. Watersports, marinas, restaurants, casinos, bars, shops all within walking distance. White sand beach, crystal clear water, the world's biggest mega yachts within a stone's throw. Kitchens, US satellite TV, AC. FREE WIFI, FREE INTERNATIONAL CALLS (most countries), FREE CELL PHONE USE,concierge. Lounges with umbrellas on the beach. Let us plan your activities. Our friendly staff will make sure you have everything you need! Azure for sure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Expedia so you can book your The Azure Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azure Beach Studios Hotel Simpson Bay
- The Azure Hotel St. Maarten-St. Martin/Simpson Bay