“Perfect day”
Review of Random Wind

Random Wind
Ranked #5 of 39 Tours in Simpson Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: The best day for sure. Sailing on a comfortable, fully cushioned sailboat, snorkeling, mud bath, stand up paddle board, great lunch cooked in the ship's galley, fishing off the stern and best of all - the famous, all ages Tarzan Swing! You will be well looked after by your experienced crew! All included in price - no hidden costs. Photos of your day are FREE online! Free tshirts also for honeymooners and others - just ask how you can get a free tshirt.
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Just a great day. We went on the day trip today and had a blast. The crew was fantastic and made sure everybody had a great time. My wife and I had a great time and couldn't of asked for a better day. Everything was safe, clean, fun, and worth every affordable penny. I recommend this trip for everybody.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We spent a wonderful day on Random Wind with Dianne and Trevor while on a cruise in May 2013. Our kids were 7 and 10 at the time. None of us had ever been on a boat like this, and if you are new to it--the front of the boat can do a number on your tummy ;) We had two wonderful stops, one to swim and go up on the beach and eat the wonderful lunch that was prepared for us. Dianne also brought a beautiful cake from one of the french bakeries for my sons 10th birthday. The second stop was mostly to use the tarzan swing which was a great time as well. We were also able to see several planes landing at the airport from the boat. All the beverages you want to drink are available and flow freely. I would do it again!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

It was unanimous that our day on Random Wind while visiting St. Martin, was our favorite day of the week vacation. The two person crew were very good service, and extremely pleasant company. I would recommend anyone that visits St. Martin to spend a day on Random Wind. We also loved seeing the photos the crew took of us jumping from their "tarzan" swing, which we all enjoyed, young and old.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

A day on the Random Wind is a day that will be forever etched in our memories. A day that we did not want to end. From the friendliness of the crew to the great food and drink that was served our trip along the southern coast of the island was an outstanding way to view the island that you can not see standing on the shore. After our experience on the Random Wind we became hooked into the life of sailing the Caribbean.

1  Thank ChadandReese
Reviewed June 24, 2013

If you are looking for a relaxing day on beautiful boat, this is the trip for you. I have been on the Random Wind on 3 separate trips in the last several years and each time has been an enjoyable experience. The crew is friendly and makes the day a special event. The boat is accomodating and you can't beat the view from the deck. The food was good and the drinks plentiful. The trapeeze into the water is a unique feature. My family thought that it was the highlight of our week in St. Maarten.