The hotel could be very pretty...but rooms are dirty and services poor. The resort is pictured on this pretty bay...but you can NOT swim in it!...it is dirty overgrown with sea weed and brown in color!! All water sports non useable. In our 5 day stay we NEVER saw jet skis boats etc go out. We traveled EVERY day to a clean ocean beach. Breakfast was monotonous and cold...bar closed at 10:30...not high end spirits...phones worked poorly..UGH...This is our fourth trip to St. Martin and we should have known better...GREAT ISLAND and people stay away from Le Flamboyant!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Beachfront Hotel set on Simson Bay, 5 miles from Juliana Int'l Airport, St. Maarten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Flamboyant Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Flamboyant Hotel Baie Nettle
- Le Flamboyant Resort All Inclusive
- Le Flamboyant Hotel And Resort St Martin / St Maarten/Baie Nettle