Stayed at Le Flamboyant for one night before catching a flight. There is no reception desk but rather a room behind a frosted glass door where you check in...very odd. The room was basic but very large and had an outdoor kitchen. The hotel is not on the sea side but overlooks the lagoon. It had a nice beach and two pools that were quite well maintained. This hotel is nothing fancy and some units are nicer than others...due to owner-operated format. There are shops within walking distance but I would recommend getting a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Beachfront Hotel set on Simson Bay, 5 miles from Juliana Int'l Airport, St. Maarten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Flamboyant Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Flamboyant Hotel Baie Nettle
- Le Flamboyant Resort All Inclusive
- Le Flamboyant Hotel And Resort St Martin / St Maarten/Baie Nettle