We have been to the Le Flamboyant 6 times for up to 3 weeks and have never been disappointed.
Everyday is a Happy day at Le Flamboyant. When you enter the open air lobby with it's friendly staff, you begin to feel that wonderful process of "unwinding". The clean rooms with their outdoor kitchenette is perfect for preparing a light meal or snack or just enjoying the view.The gentle balmy air invites you to leave your worries behind, which happens quite easily in this place.
It is centrally located to points of interest such as their famous French cuisine and breathtaking beaches. Waking up each morning to the quietness of Baie Nettle and the palm trees by the pool emphasises the beauty in simplicity. Aren't we all looking to return to a more simple way of living where the beauty of nature is embraced! Come and taste and restore yourselves at Le Flamboyant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Beachfront Hotel set on Simson Bay, 5 miles from Juliana Int'l Airport, St. Maarten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Flamboyant Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Flamboyant Hotel Baie Nettle
- Le Flamboyant Resort All Inclusive
- Le Flamboyant Hotel And Resort St Martin / St Maarten/Baie Nettle