“Breakfast johnnycake”

Enoch's Place
Ranked #11 of 88 Restaurants in Marigot
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Loveland, Colorado
“Breakfast johnnycake”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We went here before we walked around the Marigot marketplace, because we read a previous review and wanted to try the ham, egg, and cheese johnnycake. It is like an Egg McMuffin, except on a johnnycake, instead of an English muffin. It was very good! We never had had a johnnycake before. See my picture.

• Visited June 2013

La Ciotat, France
“Nice quick food”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

we're a french couple and we stopped there to eat lunch because it was the only restaurant on the place in which a free table remained. We were not disappointed.

We got the domenican chicken and the sea food mix plate. Total: $38 (with 2 small bottlesof water).

Service was a bit long but there were tons of people, so, we can't blame them, really.

As for the bill, yes the meals were good but i think the price is quite high for such a small restaurant in which you eat very simply.

• Visited April 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Great breakfast alternative!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Our taxi driver highly recommended Enoch's little stand by the Marigot Market for breakfast and what a great recommendation! If you want to try some local food....go to Enoch's and get a ham, cheese and egg "johnny cake". I went in to the experience totally not knowing what a johnny cake was even tho i had googled it the night before. It ended up being THE best breakfast sandwich that puts Timmy's version to shame! The staff after making them, even came out of the kitchen to sit with me for a minute to ask me what i thought! Super friendly place and a great and different way to start the day ...

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Marigot26
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The food is Great. Loved it”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I Got there late, the place was just about to close so I ask for some fish. Just to keep this story shortI got up the next day and had soup and johnny cake then for dinner steak & shrimp with peas & rice I loved it.

1 Thank jaysoneaves
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The food is Great. Loved it”
Reviewed February 13, 2013