“Good Food and Great Atmosphere!”
Review of Tropicana

Tropicana
Ranked #1 of 91 Restaurants in Marigot
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I went there with a group of friends a few years back and had great food, great service, and the owner shared some after dinner home made banana rum that was awesome! Can't say enough about how good the food, service, entire experience was! I'm looking forward to getting back there one of these days soon!

1  Thank veatchke

Reviewed August 19, 2012

My wife and i dined at Tropicana on June 29th and had a fantastic meal. We have been to France numerous times and the food at Tropicana rivals the food at top French restaurants. Our table was outside overlooking the marina. Lauren and John our servers,were efficient, knowledgeable, and fun. The food was truly outstanding. We wished we had eaten there twice. It was our last night which was very special because of our experience at the Tropicana. We can't wait to go back!!

2  Thank monami33
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Lunch at the Tropicanna was the highlight of all our restaurant experiences when visiting St. Maarteen/St. Martin. My sisters and I enjoyed a fabulous meal, wonderful wine, and terrific service! Don't know if it was "proper" or not ... but I used the bread to sweep up every last drop of a wonderful sauce on my special of the day!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

This was by far our favorite restaurant experience during our trip to St. Maarten. We were greeted right away by the host (owner) and were seated in the outdoor seating right on the marina. The view was gorgeous! The food and service were top notch, we truly enjoyed our lunch here. I don't think you could go wrong with anything they have on the menu. I recommend this restaurant as a must visit!

2  Thank julescj
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The lobster bisque was amazing. The goat cheese on salad was unbelievable. We had lobster and red snapper entrees which were great as well. The host was very helpful and the dinner was very romantic.

1  Thank Blake_Arensdorf