“We are sure to return...”
Review of Cafe de Paris

Cafe de Paris
Ranked #16 of 88 Restaurants in Marigot
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Brasserie - Restaurant 0590 87 55 81
Orlando, Florida
“We are sure to return...”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Discovering small gems here and there while traveling is a passion of mine and I prefer to stay away from the overly crowded tourist places. I prefer to have real people and real service just like I do back home and Café de Paris gave that to me and more. I took my wife there for a romantic evening and some great food. When we arrived there were people there but one of the best things about the restaurant is we weren’t seated close to anyone. Many of the other restaurants we visited in St Martin seemed to pack everyone together to get as many people in as possible. Tables were spaced a good distance apart so it was only our conversation we heard. Everyone else faded into the background. The service was great and everything we needed was taken care of promptly. And we enjoyed the atmosphere very much.

Although I was new to eating some of the items they had on their menu I wanted to try them out anyway so I asked the lovely French waitress about some of the dishes and she told us about each one. We finally did order and get our dishes and they were in a word “Great”! I wish there was a restaurant like Café de Paris around my home so I could sample each dish they serve but for us it was only a one time deal. That is until we visit St Martin again. We are sure to return…

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Good reliable food and service”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We ate hear a couple of times in the past week. The first time, the food was very good. The second time, my husband had t-bone. Unfortunately, much of the t-bone was not edible. My meals were very good. The service is attentive in the languge of your choice.

Barbados
“Good food and service”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I would say good vs average or very good. The resto serves classic French dishes and was busy the night I dined there. The waiters speak English as well as French. Service was good. Reasonable wine especially by le pichet. Food came promptly.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank 7531
Winnipeg, Canada
“Lobster pizza to die for!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Great service! Must have the lobster pizza. Great value. Nothing to dislike. Very reasonably priced for Marigot.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank ElizR41082
Los Angeles, California
“great place in great area”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

had profiteroles and cafe au lait here and it was devine. this restaurant is in a great area generally and all the restaurants and cafes here are good, its on a harbor so the area has a nice setting too, reminds you of actually being in France.

1 Thank em m