“The magnetism will bring you back”
Review of Cafe de Paris

Cafe de Paris
Ranked #16 of 91 Restaurants in Marigot
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Brasserie - Restaurant 0590 87 55 81
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Nehmet will lure you in, the charm will make you comfortable, and the food will delight your taste buds. The marina has lots of choices, but we think this is a fabulous addition to the array. Indeed, in our 40 years of visiting the island, this installment of Cafe de Paris (there have been several others on the island over the years) is one of the best dining experiences ever. We are returning tonight. Warning: Leave enough time in your St. Martn vacation for a return visit because the magnetism will bring you back!

1  Thank bikenkayak_Al

Reviewed July 15, 2012

My partner and I sought out a nice restaurant while the whole of Marigot was celebrating Bastille Day at the waterfront. We came across Cafe de Paris, located on the marina. They were the only ones that would take us for a late seating. The service was fabulous, and the wine list was expansive. We ordered the fish of the day, which was prepared French style and deboned and plated right at our table. Oh, and the foie gras? We died. The two gentlemen working the tables were cordial, friendly, and filled with boundless energy. We were made to feel very special. After paying the check, they treated us us to some rum liquor, on the house. We give this restaurant a mighty five stars. We have been in St. Martin a week and this by far was the best meal we've had on our trip. Bon appetit!

1  Thank Randy B
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Magnifique, formidable, superb, suette, and fantastic!!! Mamet takes the operation of this restaurant very seriously and it shows in every way. The warm greeting from everyone, the menus with something for everyone and the food, beautifully prepared and so delicious!!! Few restayrants can really deliver on all of this and Cafe du Zparis does it every time. Bravo Mamet. ❌❌⭕⭕David and Gale Bindelglass.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Location is wonderful right on the marina. Awesome pizza selection. Owner is a real salesman and we are glad he convinced us to eat there. Three of us had the pizza and one had the mussles. All were wonderful. We also had a great chocolate dessert. Would definately go there again.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

This was my third time dining at Cafe de Paris, and my experiences get better each time. Once again, the food was OUTSTANDING! Everything is made to your liking, and the portions are just perfect. The service is phenomenal. Mehmet has a top-notch business running and will not let you down. He treats you like family, and to be honest, I feel like I'm part of his family with the personal touch that he adds to your time at this superb restaurant. When you have an opportunity to dine here (which you should definitely incorporate into your itinerary), be sure to observe Mehmet in action. You will not be let down at this fine establishment. I have recommended it to all of my med school friends and have taken my family/visitors to the island here. I'm already looking forward to my return visit.