“Wide selection of bakery items to eat there or carry - We did both!”
Review of Sarafina

Sarafina
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Marigot
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
St Louis
“Wide selection of bakery items to eat there or carry - We did both!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Went to Sarafina's on suggestion of several locals and excursion operators. The pastry case alone would have me, so many types of wonderful things. But they also have galletes and crepes, and other meals. We did lunch and then picked some items to carry for later. The raspberry almond t art was so flavorful.

• Visited January 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Decadent Chocolate Almond Croissants!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my little coffee break at Sarafina's! The service was great and the chocolate almond croissant was delicious! The coffee was pretty good, too. I sat on the patio while the rain fell on the street and marketplace just a few feet away.

Visited December 2013
“I LOVE this PLACE”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I was amazed by the delicious breads, pastries and coffee .. I got off the boat and walked over for a quick coffee but stayed for the chocolate "french donuts" and the small sugar sea shells.
The coffee was perfect and the food made me linger even longer. I took a loaf of bread for later and surprised my husband. I am so happy to have found this place and strongly recommend a visit...
This is a MUST SEE!

• Visited January 2014
Bloomington, Indiana
“Excellent french bakery”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Our hotel served every morning all their delicacies. We loved it. Their almond croissants, pain au chocolat and freshly prepared french baguette sandwiches are to die for...This the a must place to lunch and have breakfast if your hotel does not serve it for you...DO NOT MISS IT ! Best French bakery in Saint Martin.

• Visited December 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Just like being in France!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My husband and I made a quick stop here while on a tour off a cruise ship. I knew from previous research that I wanted to try this place so when the tour stopped in Marigot, we hurried our way over to Saraphina's. We've been to France a few times and I'm of French background so I know good pastries! We each had a croque monsieur sandwich (ham and cheese sandwich on toasted bread smothered in cheese) and finished it off with some macaroons and an eclair. Amazing! Just like the ones we've had in France. Their fresh breads looked fantastic and everything smelled so good. We made some recommendations of what to order to people on our tour and they loved their meals too. The ambience is nice as it is an open air restaurant and they are licensed. They charge in euros but they will convert to USD or take credit cards as well. I'll be making another stop here when we come back to St-Martin!

• Visited November 2013