“Perfect, local French bakery”
Review of Sarafina

Sarafina
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Marigot
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Cupecoy Bay, St. Maarten-St. Martin
“Perfect, local French bakery”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Perfect for picking up a baguette or croissant, crepe for brunch or even a late lunch! And if you have a sweet tooth, don't miss out on the amazing tarts and desserts!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Britta H

Ogden, Utah
“A Must Stop for Anyone!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We found this great pastry shop by asking our server at Orange Fever at Orient Bay where the best French Pastries were on the island. It cost as any extra $2 for our taxi driver to take us there on the way back to the cruise ship and knowing what I know now I would have paid him $10 extra dollars.
This place was amazing, they have every type of pastry you could ask for, my wife and I ended up spending $24 in pastries and took them back to the cruise ship with us. They were all excellent, we got donuts, cakes, torts and more.
If you are into pastries, you must make the stop here, everything is in Euros but they also accept USD and will do the conversion for you. Oh the Macaroons were amazing and huge! Stop here and you will be very happy you did!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank food-snob-ogden
Oakland, California
“YOU MUST GO!!!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I might have gone here every day if given the chance. As it was, I got a box full of pastries to take back to our condo and we enjoyed them all week (they all kept well!). I especially recommend the ham and cheese quiche, the ham and cheese croissant and the almond/chocolate croissant. We also loved the crepes with cheese and egg - very hearty!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank kerrybmcg
Nashville, Tennessee
“I never got past the pastries!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

Every time I go to SXM I make sure to frequent this wonderful French pattiserie. There are so many pastry options that I never got to the food. In addition, I had made it a habit to walk into downtown Marigot in the morning when Sarafina's opened to have breakfast the European way. I love this place! If you love pastries, you will love this place also. Don't miss spending time at this restaurant. You won't regret it!

1 Thank msmwhite
Hickory, North Carolina
“Best Pastries on the Island!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Been to St Martin 6-8 times and tried pastry shops all over island. This one is the best! Many others are good but we drive from Simpson Bay to Marigot to go here. The Almond Croissants and Almond&Chocolate croissants are excellent! Many of the dark chocolate covered desserts are wonderfull. The raspberry merengues are great! Everything $2-3 each which about normal. Many different types of bread too.

Visited August 2012