“great once again”

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great once again”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We have been to Mario's 10+ times over the years. We have never been disappointed. This was a first visit for my sister and she also agreeded one of the best food we've had on the trip. Great options..I had the seabass, my husband had the pork. The salads are creative and tasty, the main course was wonderful. Great service, a little warm, but overall a lovely evening. Reservations needed

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“We stuffed ourselves”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We arrived just after sunset for dinner and were sat at a waterside table. My lemon drop martini was probably the best I've ever had anywhere. We chose the flank steak tacos for an appetizer and they were delicious. My husband's entree, a pork chop with bacon and cheddar topped potato was finger licking good. My entree of salmon was good too but I was't a fan of the coconut milk broth it was in. Desert, again, fantastic. I think it was the profiteroles; not sure how to spell it. A little pricey as our meal was about $150 US, but all in all a great experience.

Richmond, Virginia
“Great spot, delicious food and good prices”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Some of the places on the french side can be very stuffy, but not this place. The food was fabulous, waiters prompt and prices were normal, not out of hand as some other places we dined. We sat by the water and enjoyed seeing the fish jump and swim right by our table all during dinner.

Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
“Great Food & Beautiful View”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Went with my fiancé for the first time and we were very impressed. Interior is nothing special, but we sat right on the water and the water was lit up beautifully. The starters were great...the escargot is highly recommended. Mains and dessert were great as well. Will most definitely return.

Singapore, Singapore
“New favorite restaurant on St Martin”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

We had two recommendations for this restaurant - and we are very glad we listened. From the welcome, to the service, to every single dish, we fully recommend this restaurant. They have a lot of attention on every aspect of your experience - the presentation of the food as well as the combination of flavors is exquisite!

Visited March 2014