“Lunch snack sur le pouce”
Review of La Vie en Rose - CLOSED

La Vie en Rose
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Leipzig, Germany
“Lunch snack sur le pouce”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Cosy cafe restaurant on the sea front in Marigot, close by the local market. Only a few tables inside enjoying air conditionning, and terrasse on the sidewalk bathed in sun at lunch time. We were warmly welcome and had a quiet and refreshing snack lunch there. Easy and friendly.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank RMa708

Tampa, Florida
“Perfect!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I loved it here! The food was so good that I'm pretty sure I had dreams about my crepe for like, a week! It was amazing! I loved it so much! It's at the perfect location with a cutesy little view. The staff is also nice too! But oh my gosh it was just perfect! You're making a mistake if you visit the island and pass this place up! It's worth your while!

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank blondie1121
Nacogdoches, Texas
“No Food, But Oh The Coffee”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The gentleman running this place must tinker with his espresso, because he has one terrific cup. This will be a stop every time we go to the market in Marigot.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank mooneynut
New York City, New York
“Honeymoon highlight”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

My husband and I recently flew to St. Marrten for our honeymoon. After a series of unfortunate events with our travel and hotel accommodations I was thrilled to learn that my husband was able to get on thing right.... dinner at Le Vie en Rose. The old world charm of this beautiful restaurant located in Marigot transported me instantly to Paris. The service was wonderful and the food was delicious. Our waiter, learning of our honeymoon, offered us a complimentary glass of champagne and later, before leaving, I was given a beautiful long stem red rose . Love was in the air. My husband did good, but Le Vie en Rose did better.

• Visited April 2012
3 Thank Anne C
Forest Hills, New York
“Excellent French Food”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

My family and I had such an amazing time at La Vie en Rose restaurant. The staff was very friendly and made sure we were all comfortable. The food we ordered was absolutely delicious and we even had desert which I usual don't do. The atmosphere was calm and I love the location as well because it's close to everything in the town. I found the service to be excellent and the staff all to be extremely helpful and friendly. My family and I will continue to come back to LA Vie en Rose restaurant.

• Visited May 2012