“Nice place for dinner and breakfast....”
Review of La Belle Epoque - CLOSED

La Belle Epoque
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Nice place for dinner and breakfast....”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had a good steak dinner in excellent surroundings with very good service. We went back for breakfast the next day and that was excellent, though it's not well advertised that they even serve breakfast.

• Visited March 2013

Helsinki, Finland
“One of the nice places in Marina Royal.”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Ate mussels in white wine. No complaints about them. Nice view over the harbour. Decent service. Other time was having just few biers while enjoying free wifi. During my stay I was offered some "free tapas", obviously to keep me thirsty, but nice anyway.

Chicago, Illinois
“Just ok”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Great location right on the marina. The staff was very hurried and it seems like they save spots for the regulars. The food was decent but not too memorable.

• Visited November 2012
Rockville Centre, NY
“Great Location But A Disappointment”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is at least the 3rd time we have had lunch here, and the best thing is its location, picturesquely situated on the Marina Royale. The pizza was just okay, and the service, while very attentive, disappointed me when I asked about a 15% service charge being included. I had been told (by another restauranteur) that it is included, by law, in every restaurant on the French side; my waiter denied this, and suggested that I could leave a tip if I desired. I wouldn't expect them to admit to it, but to blatantly lie when asked specifically about it, means that I will be looking for another restaurant (and there are many) next time I visit Marigot.

• Visited February 2013
Grand Blanc, Michigan
“Nice Waterfront Dining”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

After reading reviews we were hesitant but a review of the menu looked interesting so we decided to try it. We had a nice table on the water and were greeted quickly by the owner and our server. The menu had many interesting options and we decided on starters with a garden salad and at $4 was a real bargain with a very nice vinegarette dressing since salads are generally expensive on the island. I had the Caesar salad and was vey large and the dressing had a nice garlic and anchovy flavors. Our entrees of Mahi Mahi and the Tuna steak were prepared as requested and very fresh and with great flavors. The Tuna had a nice anchovy sauce on the side which was very tasty. We would recommend this restaurant since the price was good and the food was well prepared. The couple next to us also enjoyed their meals and the spaghetti carbonara was an extremely large portion and smelled very nice. Service was a little slow but they did get busy with some large groups eating inside.

• Visited January 2013